INTERPRETING | CONFERENCES
Any meeting, whether virtual or in-person, creates its own unique vibe. That is why everything has to be right from the start.
You have something to say. We hear you. Is there a better starting point for a respectful and successful partnership…?
Here’s what you can expect from our network:
- Simultaneous (real-time, from a soundproof booth, interpreters acting in the background)
- Consecutive (audience hears speaker first then interpreter, standing next to speaker, tech-free)
- Your all-in-one solution: team of interpreters and equipment
- Unidirectional booths (used by EU institutions)
- Bidirectional booths (most popular choice in Germany)
- Let us take the headache out of organising your multilingual meeting: in-person, hybrid, or online
- We are connected with more than 1000 colleagues in Europa and all regions of the world
- Confidentiality and code of conduct guaranteed
- Memberships: AIIC, VKD, ATA
- Qualification of team members is checked regularly, references and/or recommendation required, peer review (internal)
...and much more.
Our teams of interpreters have linguistically supported
- Press conferences
- Town hall meetings
- Supervisory boards, audit committees, steering committees
- Confidential negotiations
- European Works Council (EWC) meetings
- Product launches
- Trainings and continuous professional development
- Team building events
...and many more.
We add value
Experience. Successful partnerships across a wide variety of sectors. Proven collaboration with language experts.
A single point of contact.
How we work with you
- Enquiry, clarification of needs (date, place, duration, languages, equipment, topic, modality, parallel sessions, etc.), consultation, clarification
- Pencilling-in of suitable colleagues (specialist knowledge, place of residence, availability, professional experience, qualifications, references, etc.) and booking of any equipment needed
- Drafting of proposal, signing of contract
- Individual contracts with team members, distribution of preparatory material in the various languages
- Grouping/centralisation of questions for the organiser, information management, availability
- Content preparation (glossaries, dictionaries, databases, team-specific terminology lists), internal categorisation and distribution
- Preparation of team schedule, travel and accommodation bookings and arrangements
- Stand-by for equipment/sound checks on the day of the event (image/sound projection, microphones, interpreting consoles, online platforms, (room) acoustics, consultation with sound technicians, on-site coordination, last-minute trouble-shooting)
- Feedback, follow-up, terminology follow-up, project wrap-up, contractor invoicing, team invoices