Interview with the English choreographer Royston Maldoom following a screening of the documentary "Rhythm Is It!"
Royston Maldoom had lived in Berlin for many years and understood/spoke German
- Request for consecutive interpreting
- Briefing and consultation regarding the event (space, equipment, target group, objectives)
- Decision to opt for bilingual moderation using an experienced consecutive interpreter with many years‘ experience in the field of dance
- In-house solution
The choreographer was in all circumstances to be permitted to speak his mother tongue, to ensure a detailed and nuanced response. At the same time, participants were to be able to ask questions in German or in English.
- Contractor: "The interpreting was wonderful."
- Article on the film discussion in the local Emsdetter newspaper